This photograph shows the entire class of Awahou South School with their Headmaster Mr P J Patten. Awahou South School was a one-room country school in the Pohangina Valley, Manawatu opened in 1902. The school building was moved to the Manawatu Museum following the School's closure in 1972.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Awahou South School Pupils with Headmaster
- Held In