This factory stood on Section 37 on the western corner of Main Street East and Victoria Avenue. The union factory was on this site from about 1910 until about 1917. Mr A E Bennett was the manager of the company and Mr A N Gibbons was secretary. The factory stood on the site earlier occupied by the Venn and Squires sash and door factory. A E Bennett and R H Sollitt purchased the Squires business in 1899 and subsequently formed the Union Company.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Union Timber Sash and Door Co. Ltd, Main Street East
- Held In