This mill, erected in 1874, was situated on the east side of Albert Street, between Grey Street and Broadway Avenue. It was owned by the three Norwegians - John Richter, Jacob Nannestad and Frits Jenssen. Mr George E V Koehler is standing fifth from right, with a white shirt.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Employees of Richter Nannestad and Co's Sawmill, Albert Street
- Held In