'Cluny Park' was originally built by the Hobner Brothers for William Manson, near Palmerston North. The Looman family bought the property in 1959. The old barn and stables, built c1897, is set to the rear of the property, with a puncheon floor made of local Totara blocks. It was still standing in 1973 on Mrs Looman's poultry farm.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Looman's farm barn, 726 Rangitikei Line
- Held In