Skip to Content

More Info →Members of the Fire Brigade

Members of the Palmerston North Fire Brigade at the laying of the foundation stone of the new Cuba Street Fire Station, built 1910. In 1926, a replacement building was constructed on a site adjacent to the old one. The Fire Brigade was set up in Palmerston North in 1883.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010_F3_3521
Title
Members of the Fire Brigade
Relation
Public Photograph Collection F 3
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Members of the Fire Brigade
Firemen and engines, Cuba Street
Unidentified fireman
Firemen and fire engines outside Central Fire Station
Fire in the Showgrounds
Sid Shailer and Dogs
Boy reaping hay, Pohangina Valley
Jos Batchelar and son, ploughing at 'Willowbank' farm
Opening of the Fire Station, Cuba Street
Members of the Manawatu Oroua Power Board
Clearing a slip on Scotts Road, Linton
Workers at Longburn Freezing Works

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
February 28, 1910

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Members of the Fire Brigade
Firemen and engines, Cuba Street
Unidentified fireman
Firemen and fire engines outside Central Fire Station
Fire in the Showgrounds
Sid Shailer and Dogs
Boy reaping hay, Pohangina Valley
Jos Batchelar and son, ploughing at 'Willowbank' farm
Opening of the Fire Station, Cuba Street
Members of the Manawatu Oroua Power Board
Clearing a slip on Scotts Road, Linton
Workers at Longburn Freezing Works

User comments