The Municipal Library on the corner of Fitzherbert Avenue and the Square, was purpose built in 1929, with shops on the street frontage and the library on the first floor. It remained there until 1965, when a new library was built on the corner of Main Street and The Square.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- The Public Library in the 1950s
- Held In