Skip to Content

More Info →39 and 41 Elmira Avenue

Number 39 Elmira Ave was originally the home of Rowland W Currin, an Engineer, and number 41 belonged to Louis J Plank, a Teacher. In the 1930’s they were numbered 29 and 31 respectively. Number 29 or 39 has since had its second storey rebuilt.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008N_Bur314_BUI_1879
Title
39 and 41 Elmira Avenue
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Snelson Residence
Nurses accomodation at Palmerston North Public Hospital
Administration Building, Palmerston North Public Hospital
23 Taonui Street
Railway Social Hall, Church Street
7 Heatley Avenue, Palmerston North
View of Lagoon from Woodhey
Te Manawa Art Gallery,
39 and 41 Elmira Avenue
Maori trough, Manawatu Museum, Church Street
Hall construction
Ambassador Hotel, corner of Broadway and Victoria Avenue

Creation

Created By
Date
circa 1935

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Snelson Residence
Nurses accomodation at Palmerston North Public Hospital
Administration Building, Palmerston North Public Hospital
23 Taonui Street
Railway Social Hall, Church Street
7 Heatley Avenue, Palmerston North
View of Lagoon from Woodhey
Te Manawa Art Gallery,
39 and 41 Elmira Avenue
Maori trough, Manawatu Museum, Church Street
Hall construction
Ambassador Hotel, corner of Broadway and Victoria Avenue

User comments