A band plays at the official opening of the second Fitzherbert Bridges, built 1933 - 1935. This replaced the original structure built in 1877. It was constructed by Fletcher Construction and remained until 1986 when it proved too small for the volume of traffic, particularly as it serves the main route to Massey University.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Official Opening of the Second Fitzherbert Bridge
- Held In