The Municipal Offices illuminated for the Coronation of George VI in 1937. The administration building of the Palmerston North City Council was built as a bank in 1892 and acquired by the the Palmerston North Borough Council in 1900. The building was demolished in to make way for new Municpal offices, constructed in 1945.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Municipal Buildings, The Square
- Held In