FoundationPlan of the CM Ross Building. In 1927-1928, the new department store was built, replacing the three buildings that comprised C M Ross Co. Ltd on The Square, Palmerston North.
- Created By
- A R Allen & H L Hickson, Associated Architects
- The Square
- January 1, 1928
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags