Foot's mill was the last sawmill to cut timber on the northern Tararuas. It was situated on the top of Forest Hill Road, Fitzherbert East and operated from 1920-1927. The people in this photograph are Mr W H Foot (left), Mrs Foot (right) and their son William (centre).
- Momo rauemi
- Tautuhi matihiko
- Stacked Timber at W H Foot's Sawmill, Fitzherbert East
- E puritia ana ki