The lending section was on the Ground Floor of the Palmerston North Public Library. The Library was purpose built by the Palmerston North Borough Council on the corner of Fitzherbert Avenue and The Square and served as the fourth Library 1929-1965. It occupied the First Floor and shared the Ground Floor with shops.
- Created By
- Bruce Watt
- Corner Fitzherbert Avenue and the Square, Palmerston North
- Community Tags