Taken on the driveway in front of “Woodhey”, Mr Strang’s residence in Te Awe Awe Street, with the stables (Coach House) behind. The property is now known as Caccia Birch house. J. H. Strang owned the property 1903-1921.
- Created By
- 130 Te Awe Awe Street, Hokowhitu, Palmerston North
- March 19, 1905
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags