Skip to Content

More Info →T H Richardson and Sons' welldrilling truck, Palmerston North

This truck appears to be fitted out as a portable well digging unit. Richardson Drilling Co Ltd was founded in 1925 by Thomas Harold Richardson, as a water well contractor. The business was originally located at 37 Ferguson Street, which was renumbered over the years to 101 Ferguson Street, then 91 Ferguson Street, and then until at least 2010 the business was located at 2 Mihaere Drive, Palmerston North.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2011G_ELMAR-2-B3_005158
Title
T H Richardson and Sons' welldrilling truck, Palmerston North
Relation
CA: Elmar Negative Collection
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Goodman's Grime Works, 18a Trent Avenue
Trailer at Martin Engineering, 648-660 Main Street
T H Richardson and Sons' welldrilling truck, Palmerston North
New Zealand Motor Bodies plant, Keith Street
New Zealand Motor Bodies light commercial vehicle
S T Hunt, Carrier, delivery truck, The Square
NAC 'Dakota' aeroplane, Palmerston North
Tractor tyre
Trailer
Gough, Gough and Hamer Engineering
Child Bros Workshop
Parking Lot Discussion

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
circa 1946

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags
t m richardson,

Report a problem

Related items

Goodman's Grime Works, 18a Trent Avenue
Trailer at Martin Engineering, 648-660 Main Street
T H Richardson and Sons' welldrilling truck, Palmerston North
New Zealand Motor Bodies plant, Keith Street
New Zealand Motor Bodies light commercial vehicle
S T Hunt, Carrier, delivery truck, The Square
NAC 'Dakota' aeroplane, Palmerston North
Tractor tyre
Trailer
Gough, Gough and Hamer Engineering
Child Bros Workshop
Parking Lot Discussion

User comments