NZ Motor Bodies signed an agreement with Crompton Electricars [UK] allowing them to produce this vehicle design under licence. Shown here is a prototype of the light commercial vehicle the company hoped to produce in 1982. NZ Motor Bodies was established as Munt, Cotterell, Neilsen and Company Ltd in 1926, but the name was changed to NZ Motor Bodies in 1937. The business was situated in Petone until 1978 when operations shifted to Palmerston North. In 1983 the business again changed its name, to Coachwork International Limited.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- New Zealand Motor Bodies light commercial vehicle
- Held In