An aerial view of the Parker dairy farm on Banks Line, Rongotea, owned by John and Sarah Parker, and then farmed by their children, John and Hannah. It was farmed by the family 1920 - 1989. To the south was 'Farmer' Hobbs (adjoining Kaimatarau Road), to the north were Charlie and May Lind, across the road was George and Thelma Burgess and across the road, north, was Gloyns.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Farmhouse, Banks Line, Rongotea
- B&W print
- Held In