The second floor of the Palmerston North City Library at 4 The Square. This image shows the floor arranged for a Supper Concert during Local History Week 2019. The library building was built as a department store for the C M Ross Co. in 1927-1928. The second floor was used as the tearooms and supper concerts were among the many activities that took place there over the years.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Second Floor of Palmerston North City Library
- IMCA Digital Archive
- Born Digital