A new Palmerston North City Library was opened in 1996. The building was originally constructed in The Square in 1928, as the C M Ross department store. It subsequently became the Milne and Choyce, DIC and Arthur Barnett department stores, until bought by the Palmerston North City Council in 1992 and renovated as the new City Library.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Palmerston North City Library
- Held In
- PNCC Archives