This building was owned by George Matthew Snelson, the first storekeeper, auctioneer and land agent in Palmerston North. It stood on the western side of The Square between Coleman Place and Main Street west, the site now occupied by the City Library (2018).
- Created By
- circa 1884
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags