“Te Puke” was the home of G H Bennett, stationer of Palmerston North, built for him by his brother Arthur at 145 Ruahine Street in about 1902. It was sold to the Gibbs family in 1920. The extensive grounds were then subdivided but the house itself remained.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- 'Te Puke' homestead, 145 Ruahine Street
- Held In