St Josephs Convent, run by the Sisters of Mercy, began in Fitchett Street in 1910, and later expanded into Pirie and Carroll Streets, on leasehold land. The school continued until 1974 when it closed. The building on the left was the original Carow Ladies College which was moved onto this site from across the road in 1923.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Saint Josephs Convent School, Carroll and Fitchett Streets
- Held In
- IMCA Digital Archive