After the first Palmerston North Empire Hotel, built in 1890, burned down in 1895, this building was constructed as a replacement in the same year. The hotel was completely redesigned and redecorated in 1981 and now houses a Cobb and Co restaurant and bar (2007).
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Empire Hotel, corner of Princess and Main Streets
- Held In