Skip to Content

More Info →Lewis and Coutts Timberyard

Lewis and Coutts Timberyard was on the corner of Cook and Church Streets. You can also see Lewis and Coutts Timber Merchants, Sash and Door Factory. If travelling down Church Street these two businesses were the only ones between Cook and McGiffert Street, c. 1920.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2018N_CouttsPapers-S1F1_025071
Title
Lewis and Coutts Timberyard
Relation
Coutts Papers
Format
B&W negative
Held In
Community Archives
Archive
Coutts Papers

Related items

Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Lewis and Coutts Timberyard
Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Prouse Brothers Limited, Weraroa, Levin
C A Odlin Timber and Hardware Co
Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Chimney Construction at Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Workers outside building
"Enormous Macrocarpa Log at Tiritea Mill"
G.F. Framje photography - negative sleeve
W J Horn shop

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1920s

Object rights

Credit Line
IMCA

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Lewis and Coutts Timberyard
Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Prouse Brothers Limited, Weraroa, Levin
C A Odlin Timber and Hardware Co
Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Chimney Construction at Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Palmerston Cooperage and Box Factory
Workers outside building
"Enormous Macrocarpa Log at Tiritea Mill"
G.F. Framje photography - negative sleeve
W J Horn shop

User comments