This photograph comes from the school's 75th Jubilee. The original Terrace End School was situated in Main Street but its exact locality and original use are not known. Mrs Harvey was the first teacher. In June 1884, the School was moved to Deard's Hall in Main Street and Mr A Matheson was headmaster. He was followed by D.H. Guthrie, C.H. von Blaremberg and T F Fairbrother (by 1893). The School was moved again in September 1885 and again in 1927. Several new buildings were constructed between 1930-1960.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Terrace End School Jubilee Group 1894-1903
- Held In