This photograph shows the second post office in Palmerston North, situated on the Square. The text under the gables reads, "Post and Telegraph Office 1888". A.A. Lissaman Chemist is next door and The Boot Factory is visible on the left side of the photograph. The old Post Office was moved to the Victoria Esplanade and converted into tea rooms in 1989-1990.
- Created By
- Palmerston North
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library