This photograph was given to George Conrad Petersen for his collection of historic photographs by G F D Watson (the eldest son of Francis Edward Watson, who co-founded the Racing Association and presumably owned the picture originally). The course at Awapuni was opened in 1903 and most of the buildings were quickly erected on bank guarantees provided by racing enthusiasts.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Manawatu Racing Club Tea Kiosk, Awapuni
- Held In