Skip to Content
Children and staff of All Saints Children's Home

More Info →Children and staff of All Saints Children's Home

The All Saint's Children's Home was established in 1906 to cater for children who could not be cared for in their own homes. This photograph was taken at the home in Pascal Street, which was purpose built in the 1930s.

Staff identified as: Back row, far left - Canon Woodward; Middle row, from 5th person, from left - Jan Cooke, Miss Bellingham, Betty Wallace, Olga Peterson.

Many of the children are identified - please enquire if interested.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2017P_2006-462_024325
Title
Children and staff of All Saints Children's Home
Relation
Public Photograph Collection 2006-462
Format
B&W print
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Hopeland's School
"Parents Visit Play Centre"
Kairanga School, rugby
Kairanga School, tennis
Jackson family
Three Generations of the Harrison Family
Christmas display at Collinson and Cunninghame department store
Awahou South School Pupils with Headmaster
SPCA garden party to raise funds
Lucy Shailer and Dog
Maori Children with Bowler Hat
Guy family and Friends

Creation

Created By
Place
Pascal Street, Palmerston North
Date
1942

Object rights

Credit Line
Ian Matheson City Archives

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Hopeland's School
"Parents Visit Play Centre"
Kairanga School, rugby
Kairanga School, tennis
Jackson family
Three Generations of the Harrison Family
Christmas display at Collinson and Cunninghame department store
Awahou South School Pupils with Headmaster
SPCA garden party to raise funds
Lucy Shailer and Dog
Maori Children with Bowler Hat
Guy family and Friends

User comments