Peke atu ki ngā rauemi

Broadway Avenue, originally Broad Street, Palmerston North, was renamed, at the instigation of G H Bennett, bookseller, and other retailers, by Borough Council resolution in March 1926. The T and G Building, seen to the left was completed in 1937 and the Regent Theatre, to the right, was built 1929.

Tautuhi

Momo rauemi
Image
Date
circa 1940
Tautuhi matihiko
2007N_ST129_STR_0060
E puritia ana ki
Coolstore

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

The Square and Broadway
Broadway Avenue
Broadway Avenue from The Square
Broadway Avenue
A View of Broadway Avenue and The Square.
Funeral procession in Broad Street
Christmas in Broadway Avenue
A Fire on Broadway
Corner of Rangitikei Street and The Square
Aerial View of Palmerston North
Broadway from Coleman Place
Looking down Broadway through The Square

Pūnaha whakarōpū

Ngā tūtohu
1940s,
bennetts,
black and white,
broadway avenue,
e r wix electrician,
photographs,
regent theatre,
streets,
t & g tower,
transport,
vehicles,
Tūtohu Hapori

Tuku kōrero mai mō te whakararu

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

The Square and Broadway
Broadway Avenue
Broadway Avenue from The Square
Broadway Avenue
A View of Broadway Avenue and The Square.
Funeral procession in Broad Street
Christmas in Broadway Avenue
A Fire on Broadway
Corner of Rangitikei Street and The Square
Aerial View of Palmerston North
Broadway from Coleman Place
Looking down Broadway through The Square