This photograph is of five men standing in Rangitikei Street, alongside two dogs. From left: H.W. Scott, Chemist (note the man standing on the front step of the shop); The original wooden Phoenix Hotel. This structure was replaced by the concrete Hotel Imperial in 1911; Harry Palmer's Auction House; Dawick's Buffet; Adam Burges' agricultural implement factory; and Mounsey's auction mart.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Men on the Corner of Rangitikei Street and the Square
- Held In