Rangitikei Street, Palmerston North, was called Rangitikei Road in James Mitchell's plan of 1866, with the note: "now in process of formation as a horse and cattle track. It is the highway leading to the Rangitikei district" (Forgotten Days by A G S Bradfield 1956, Pg 173). The two-storey building (on the right), located on the south west side of the street, is Barraud and Abraham, established 1882.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Rangitikei Street looking towards The Square
- Held In
- Created By
- H Billens and Co.
- Rangitikei Street, Palmerston North
- circa 1886 to circa 1889
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags