The Edendale Flats were constructed, along with the Penrose flats next door, in 1949. Each building held 8 flats. Due for demolition by the owners in 1982, the buildings were bought by the Palmerston North City Council for Council housing and relocated further along Rangitikei Street in 1984, near the entrance to Queen Elizabeth College.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Edendale flats, 334 Rangitikei Street
- Held In