'The Wattles' was built for William Park, Stationer, Councillor and Mayor of Palmerston North, and his family in 1887, on 4 acres of land. The dining room of Mr. Park’s house was situated on the ground floor, facing Linton Street. The house was demolished in 1967.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Dining room of the 'The Wattles', home of William Park, corner of Linton and College Streets
- Held In