“Whare Rata” was constructed in 1901 by Arthur Edward Russell, a retired farmer, and his wife Ethel. It was occupied by the Russell family until 1951, when it was sold to Massey Agricultural College. Today it is a staff and function centre owned by Massey University.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Drawing room of "Whare Rata", Fitzherbert
- Held In