The millinery department was sited on the third floor of the C M Ross Co. Ltd building, and made on-off hats, and hats to order. From left: Maureen Brown; Jan Funnell; Nagaire Thacker; Molly King (Head Milliner); Mr D Cook (Departmental buyer); Betty Lewis (later Oldham), Arnold Dix (Managing Director of C M Ross Co. Ltd). C M Ross Co. Ltd was one of the foremost department stores of Palmerston North and operated in The Square from 1883 until it was sold to Milne and Choyce in 1959.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Millinery staff at C M Ross Co. Ltd Christmas party
- Held In
- IMCA Digital Archive