C M Ross Co. Ltd was one of the leading department stores in Palmerston North, with its main entrance on The Square. This three storey building was built in 1915, to add to the number of buildings that comprised the store. The two storey building to the right was also built by C M Ross c 1920, replacing a single storey building.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- C M Ross Co. Ltd, corner of George Street and Coleman Mall
- Held In