Skip to Content

More Info →Elliot Quarters, Linton Army Camp

Elliot Quarters, at Linton Army Camp, were officially opened on 14 April, 1980. The Quarters are named after the Reverend Keith Elliot VC, who won his Victoria Cross for acts of courage in the Western Desert in 1942.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2009P_A63 _WAR_2330
Title
Elliot Quarters, Linton Army Camp
Relation
Public Photograph Collection A 63
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Elliot Quarters, Linton Army Camp
Military and civilians, Linton Camp
Rangiotu Army Camp
Army assault bridge, Linton Army Camp
Army Mess Hall, Awatapu
Sherwood Motor Inn, Featherston Street
Burbank House, 190 Cuba Street
Carlton Hotel, Cuba Street
Second Commercial Hotel, corner of Main Street west and The Square
Willard Childrens' Home and Orphanage, 17 Russell Street
Palmerston North Rifle Volunteers at drill
Army personel, Ashhurst

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
April 14, 1980

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Elliot Quarters, Linton Army Camp
Military and civilians, Linton Camp
Rangiotu Army Camp
Army assault bridge, Linton Army Camp
Army Mess Hall, Awatapu
Sherwood Motor Inn, Featherston Street
Burbank House, 190 Cuba Street
Carlton Hotel, Cuba Street
Second Commercial Hotel, corner of Main Street west and The Square
Willard Childrens' Home and Orphanage, 17 Russell Street
Palmerston North Rifle Volunteers at drill
Army personel, Ashhurst

User comments