The All Saints Children's Home was established in 1906 to provide a home for children who were orphaned, destitute or dotherwise unable to be cared for within their families. The home in Ada Street was the first and operated until 1931 when a new home in Pascal Street was built. Later homes operated in Ngaio Street, then Park Road.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- All Saints Children's Home, Ada Street
- Held In
- Community Archives