This postcard of The Square shows the south east corner of The Square, from Church Street West to near the corner of Main Street West. The buildings, from left, are: E O Olsen Tailors, an unidentified building, the Evening Standard, the Municipal Chambers (now Square Edge), the second All Saints Church (replaced by current structure in 1914), The Grand Hotel, The Daily Times and Watson & Eyre Painters, Watchorn's Jewellers, R Hannah Bootmaker, William Park Bookseller, R Leary Chemist. Train tracks run through the middle of the photograph's foreground.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- The South-East Corner of The Square
- Held In