A view of the Lakelet quadrant in The Square, looking across to the corner of Church Street west. From left: The Manawatu Standard building (obscured by trees), the Municipal Chambers of the Palmerston North City Council (obscured by trees), All Saints Church, The Grand Hotel. The brick All Saints Church was completed 1914. The Grand Hotel was built 1906.
- Created By
- Maurice Thompson
- 338 Church Street, Palmerston North
- June 13, 1967
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library