'The Wattles' was built for William Park, a stationer of Palmerston North, and his family in 1887. Richard John Seddon visited Palmerston North when Prime Minister of New Zealand, along with James Carroll, Member of Parliament. In the vehicle on the left: William Park, with bowler hat and moustache; Richard John Seddon, with white beard. In the vehicle on the right is James Carroll, with hand on chin.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Richard J Seddon visits 'The Wattles', corner of Linton and College Streets
- Held In