The clock tower was constructed with money donated by Arthur Hopwood, a local business man in 1955. The sound shell as seen in this image was removed in the 1990s and the tower extended by the additions of a 'lantern' at the top in the 200s.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Hopwood Clock Tower, The Square
- B&W print
- Held In