Aerial view of the parade ground and the associated buildings of the Showgrounds, which were established on this site in 1886. To the left of the photograph (sited off Pascal Street) can be seen the All Saints Children's Home (with curved drive and paddock next door).
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Palmerston North Showgrounds, Cuba Street
- Held In