Methodist services began in Palmeston North in 1871. Because of growth it was decided to establish a church in the southern part of the town and land was purchased in Cuba Street, on the corner of Domain Street, in 1893. However, it was not until 1924 that the Trinity Church was built on the site. In 1989 the St Pauls and Trinity churches decided to unite on the Broadway site and this building was sold to the Apostolic Church. In 2003 the building was demolished as it was deemed an earthquake risk.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Trinity Methodist Church, Cuba Street
- Held In