Skip to Content

More Info →St Andrew's Presbyterian Church

The building shown here was the second Presbyterian Church in Palmerston North, built in 1893 for the Rev. William Thomson and his congregation, to replace the 1878 structure. This building was in turn replaced by the present building, completed in 1957.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010N_C13_3316
Title
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Relation
Public Photograph Collection C13
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Emanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broad Street
Presbyterian Church, Foxton
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Preparation for moving the All Saints Church, Church Street
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Interior of the Rangiatea Maori Church, Otaki
Christian Centre, The Square
Central Baptist Church, Church Street
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets
All Saints Church, Church Street

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1941

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North Libraries and Community Services

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Emanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broad Street
Presbyterian Church, Foxton
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Preparation for moving the All Saints Church, Church Street
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Interior of the Rangiatea Maori Church, Otaki
Christian Centre, The Square
Central Baptist Church, Church Street
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets
All Saints Church, Church Street

User comments