Skip to Content

More Info →All Saints Church, Church Street

Looking across the lakelet in The Square to the newly constructed All Saints Church. This All Saints Church was built in 1914 on the site of two previous Anglican churches. The first church was built in 1875, and was replaced by a larger building, incorporating the original church, in 1882. In 1910 the second church was moved back on the site to make way for the present brick church, designed by C T Natusch and Sons.

Identification

Object type
Postcard
Digitisation ID
2010P_C32_3474
Title
All Saints Church, Church Street
Relation
Public Photograph Collection C36
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Emanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broad Street
Presbyterian Church, Foxton
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Preparation for moving the All Saints Church, Church Street
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Interior of the Rangiatea Maori Church, Otaki
Christian Centre, The Square
Central Baptist Church, Church Street
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets
All Saints Church, Church Street

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1914

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Report a problem

Related items

Emanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broad Street
Presbyterian Church, Foxton
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Preparation for moving the All Saints Church, Church Street
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Interior of the Rangiatea Maori Church, Otaki
Christian Centre, The Square
Central Baptist Church, Church Street
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets
All Saints Church, Church Street

User comments