The road was constructed by the Dittmer brothers, who were at that time residents of Scotts Road. The Dryden farm house, which was purchased in 1919 by John McCool, is shown at the top left. It was originally part of the farm of 1364 acres purchased by the Crawford brothers in August 1920.
- Momo rauemi
- Tautuhi matihiko
- Scotts Road construction, Linton
- E puritia ana ki