Bunnythorpe Post Office, Public Hall & Anglican Church
Object type
Image
- Description
-
Notes on the back of the original photograph read: The new Post Office was opened on 4th June 1959. The hall was destroyed by fire in 1938. The Church (C of E) was removed to Rata, 1985.
Identification
- Digitisation id
- 2007P_Bu17_RTL_0779
- Held in
- Coolstore
Creation
- Created By
- Unknown
Object rights
- License
- No Known Restrictions