Skip to Content

More Info →Millers Open Warehouse Paperhanger, 75-77 The Square

This building was formerly the 'Manawatu Daily Times' office in Palmerston North. It was used as the premises of Waghorns' decorating shop 1913-c1937, then as Miller's Warehouse for a short time until the building became Tingey’s, oil and colour merchants, 1939-1979.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2014P_Bc359_009611
Title
Millers Open Warehouse Paperhanger, 75-77 The Square
Relation
Public Collection Bc 359, R.W. Thorrold-Jaggard Archive
Format
B&W print
Held In
Community Archives
Archive
R.W. Tnorrold-Jaggard

Related items

Millers Open Warehouse Paperhanger, 75-77 The Square
View of Church Street from Square Gardens (1)
Para Rubber in Coleman Mall
Shops in The Square
Main Post Office
Broadtop Co-Op
Looking down Broadway
PDC Building, Church Street East
Animal Nutrition Centre
Main Street West to Coleman Place, Palmerston North
The Shops in The Square in the 1960s
Rangitikei Street to Coleman Place

Creation

Created By
Date
1930s

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North Libraries and Community Services

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Millers Open Warehouse Paperhanger, 75-77 The Square
View of Church Street from Square Gardens (1)
Para Rubber in Coleman Mall
Shops in The Square
Main Post Office
Broadtop Co-Op
Looking down Broadway
PDC Building, Church Street East
Animal Nutrition Centre
Main Street West to Coleman Place, Palmerston North
The Shops in The Square in the 1960s
Rangitikei Street to Coleman Place

User comments