Skip to Content

More Info →PDC Building, Church Street East

The PDC, established 1915, built this complex in 1929-1930. The site of the PDC is now occupied by The Plaza shopping centre. On the left is Watson Bros Ltd, established 1910, who sold out to Manawatu TV and Sound Service in 1983.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2014N_Sq271_008672
Title
PDC Building, Church Street East
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Sq 271
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

PDC Building, Church Street East
Shops in The Square
The Square in the Early 1960s
A View of the Square from Rangitikei Street
View of Church Street from Square Gardens (1)
Looking from Broadway to Church Street East
The Square - Corners of Church Street East and Main Street East
Please Keep Off The Grass
Andrews Collection: War Memorial and Band Rotunda, The Square
Millers Open Warehouse Paperhanger, 75-77 The Square
Looking Up Broadway Avenue
An Early View of The Lakelet

Creation

Created By
Place
The Square, Palmerston North
Date
circa 1937

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North Libraries and Community Services

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

PDC Building, Church Street East
Shops in The Square
The Square in the Early 1960s
A View of the Square from Rangitikei Street
View of Church Street from Square Gardens (1)
Looking from Broadway to Church Street East
The Square - Corners of Church Street East and Main Street East
Please Keep Off The Grass
Andrews Collection: War Memorial and Band Rotunda, The Square
Millers Open Warehouse Paperhanger, 75-77 The Square
Looking Up Broadway Avenue
An Early View of The Lakelet

User comments