Peke atu ki ngā rauemi
Manawatū Flour Mills 9

He pārongo atu anōManawatū Flour Mills 9

This building, which housed the Manawatū Flour Mills from 1918 to 1968, was situated on the corner of Broadway Avenue and Albert Street until demolished in 1968. It was the second flourmill on this site, the first being a small wooden building. The business was established by Richter, Nannestad and Co. in 1878 and sold to James McGill of the Manawatū patent Roller Flour Mill Co. in 1902. Seventeen years later it was purchased by John Ireland of The Manawatū Mills Ltd, who sold it on to Farm Products Co-operative Tararua Ltd in 1965.

Tautuhi

Momo rauemi
Page
Tautuhi matihiko
2019P_A175-232_028515
Ingoa
Manawatū Flour Mills 9
Pākanga
A175/232
Momo rauemi
B&W print
E puritia ana ki
Research File

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Manawatū Flour Mills 2
Manawatū Flour Mills 3
Manawatū Flour Mills 10
Manawatū Flour Mills 8
Manawatū Flour Mills 11
Manawatū Flour Mills
Manawatū Flour Mills 4
Manawatū Flour Mills 5
Manawatū Flour Mills 9
Manawatū Flour Mills 6
Manawatū Flour Mills 7
Manawatū Flour Mills Staff

Hanganga

Te kaihanga
Te wāhi
Corner of Albert Street and Broadway Avenue
Te rā
June 23, 1968

Te manatārua

Ngā whakamihi
Ian Matheson City Archives

Pūnaha whakarōpū

Tūtohu Hapori

Tuku kōrero mai mō te whakararu

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Manawatū Flour Mills 2
Manawatū Flour Mills 3
Manawatū Flour Mills 10
Manawatū Flour Mills 8
Manawatū Flour Mills 11
Manawatū Flour Mills
Manawatū Flour Mills 4
Manawatū Flour Mills 5
Manawatū Flour Mills 9
Manawatū Flour Mills 6
Manawatū Flour Mills 7
Manawatū Flour Mills Staff

Ngā pito kōrero a te hunga toro mai